Last Update: December 1, 2013
This policy describes how ADAK Farm Systems, a DBA of ADAK Systems LLC, treats personal information when you visit our website www.FarmProduceManager.com or use Services offered there.
A. Information Collection
1. We ask for some personal information when you create an account with ADAK Farm Systems. This information includes your name, email address, a password which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access, and your farm or business location. We also ask for other information that you may optionally provide, such as your address, phone number and more detailed information about your farm.
2. When you use services at ADAK Farm Systems, our servers store, maintain, and process information that you provide while using the Service, including but not limited to your farm, products, farming practices, and production results.
3. When you visit ADAK Farm Systems or use Services offered at ADAK Farm Systems, we record certain information about your visit to www.FarmProduceManager.com or related websites and about your use of the services there. This information may include account activity, log-in time, browser type, IP-address, date and time of access and referrer URL.
4. We collect voluntary information provided by visitors to our site and by our customers, such as survey responses and product feedback.
1. When you use services at ADAK Farm Systems, we store some information on your computer. This information is stored in the form of a “Cookie” or a similar file. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
C. Information Use
The information we collect is used to improve the usability and quality of our services. We do not share or sell this information to other organizations for commercial purposes or for any other reason, except to provide products or services you have requested or under the following circumstances:
2. Data Storage: ADAK Farm Systems uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the services. While ADAK Farm Systems owns the application code, databases, and all rights to the applications, you retain all rights to your data.
1. ADAK Farm Systems may periodically update or change this policy. The most recent version of this policy will be available at www.FarmProduceManager.com/privacy
2. We will notify you about significant changes to this policy by sending a notice to the email address that you specified in your account. Your continued use of services offered at ADAK Farm Systems after a change shall constitute your acceptance of changes to this policy.
1. Address any questions about this policy to Admin@ADAKsystems.com